7.6.11

Help for Heroes

The lovely Nicky from from our Saffron Walden store is raising money for the Help for Heroes charity by doing a three peak challenge! Please show your support and sponsor her by clicking HERE


A few words from Nicky:
"I am certain that few of us can imagine the mental and physical impact that war can have on our service men and women, but many of us will know someone affected by conflict. I would like to raise funds for Help for Heroes, a charity that supports this cause. I am taking part in The Three Peaks Challenge, which will see me climb to the summits of Ben Nevis (1344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1085m) in the space of 24 hours on 10/11th June 2011. I know it is going to test my metal but the pain will be shortlived and hopefully I can, in the process, make someone's rehabilitation easier"

No comments:

Post a Comment